When printer is offline and how to fix Epson xp-600 offline problem. How to find the offline printer reason why it occur. Either follow the technical steps and fix printer offline problem or chat with certified technical expert for instant solutions.
- The printing process is blocked by a system problem, prompting the printer to be in the Error Status error message.
- To get the printer out of error, the first solution is to change the port settings.
- Problems with your printer? Fix it like an engineer with our complete guidance mode.
- If any other peripherals, not just your printer, need to be repaired, don’t sweat them out because we have a whole hub of Fixed peripherals that you can check.
Some Windows 10 users have encountered a problem when trying to use their printers. The printing process is blocked by a system problem, prompting the printer to be in the Error Status error message as Epson xp-600 is offline. What does it mean when the printer is showing offline error? This problem is usually caused by system permission settings, corrupt drivers, or system conflicts. To help fix this issue, we’ve compiled this troubleshooting guide.
How do I get the Epson xp-600 offline back online?
- Make changes to the port settings.
- Press the key with the Windows logo + R on the keyboard> type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
- Select View in the top menu> click Show hidden devices
- Right-click Ports (COM and LPT)> select Properties
- Open the Port Settings tab in the Properties Window
- Choose to Use any interrupt assigned to the Port
- Check next to Enable legacy Plug & Play detection > click OK.
- Restart your computer and see if it fixes the problem.
- Make sure your printer is online
- Open Control Panel> select Devices and Printers.
- Select Printer
- If you see that your printer is offline, right-click it and select Use an online printer.
- If he managed to get online, you will see the message Ready instead of Offline.
- Reinstall the printer driver
- Open the Control Panel> choose View by Large Icons
- Click Devices and Printers
- Right-click the printer> select Remove Device.
- Confirm the device removal and restart the computer
- After the computer restarts, it should automatically detect and install the printer, otherwise, disconnect it and reconnect it.
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic
- Press the Windows + R logo key on the keyboard> type services.msc in the Run box and press Enter.
- See the Print Spooler service on the right side and set it to Start
- Right-click Print Spooler> select Properties.
- On the General tab, set Start-up type to Automatic from the drop-down menu> click Apply> OK
- Close the Services window and restart your computer to see if it resolves the issue.
- Update Windows
- Press the Start button> open Settings.
- Click Update and Security.
- Select Windows Update
- Click Check for Updates.
- If it finds updates, let it complete the process and restart the computer
- After restarting your computer, verify that the Windows update has fixed the problem.
We hope our solutions have helped you fix Epson xp-600 offline problem.