Imagine you want to print a document on your brother printer l2740dw, you give print command and nothing happens. And, when you look at the printer menu “Printer Offline” information appears.
But don’t worry, we’re here to help with brother printer l2740dw offline fix, we will help you to get back your offline brother printer online by following these simple steps:
Follow the steps to bring your brother printer l2740dw offline to online:
- Try to set your printer offline to online. Go to the Settings > Click on Printer > Then Right-click on printer > choose Use Printer Online.
- There might be any stuck print job that can cause the brother printer to go offline, so clear any unfinished print jobs. Double-click on printer > go to Printer > choose Cancel All Documents. Now try printing a test document.
- Switch OFF your printer and then restart it to ON mode. Review if the printer is jammed and also check for the joint, make sure that none of the connection is loose.
- Now restart your system. And if it still doesn’t work, reinstall the printer drivers.
Steps to reinstall the brother printer l2740dw drivers:
If your brother printer l2740dw says offline because of driver issues then you can reinstall the drivers. Here are the simple steps to reinstall and download the drivers for your printer model as per the desired operating system and turn printer offline to online
- Click on the Settings > click Printers > choose your desired printer > Right-click on the printer > choose Properties.
- Now under the Details select the printer driver button and now choose the printer drivers again. If required download the printer drivers from the printer manufacturing website.
- Now reinstall the printer. Click on the Settings > then go to Printers > choose Printer > delete the Printer > and through Add Printer wizard reinstall it. From the website download the most advanced printer drivers.
Hence, you can resolve the brother printer l2740dw offline problem by following the above-mentioned technical guidelines.