Offline Problems with the canon mx490 printer haunt a large number of users as they have upgraded their computer to Windows 10. Some of them are reporting that the canon printer offline. Error message Printer is disconnected in Windows 10 refers to the machine that cannot interact with the printer. The cause of this problem is that the printer crashes. Therefore, you need to activate your printer through the settings area. If you want to know how the printing process works, read How to Open and Use Print Management in Windows 10.
Although after the crash in the new operating system, the main reason behind most of the printer problems is the settings or the driver. In many cases, it is necessary to scan and install the original unit correspondence with the printer model mx490 number. In this situation, if you have trouble displaying the error message. The printer is disconnected in Windows 10, the culprit is the setting. You need to change the printer settings through “Devices and Printers” to fix canon offline printer problem.
How do I get my canon mx490 printer back online
- Type in the control panel in the search field at the bottom of the Cortana step and tap on the Control Panel (desktop application) at the zenith.
- The control panel unlocks the screen. Try to find the Devices and Printers link and click on it.
- The Devices and Printers window appears.
- Right-click on the printer you are using on your system and select See what you are printing in the context menu.
- A driver window appears on the screen to execute the printer.
- Click on the printer in the upper right corner. A drop-down menu opens.
- Check if the Print option is checked. If the answer is yes, select this option by clicking on it.
- If you want to delete the pause of the particular document, right-click on the document in the printer driver window and select pause.
In this case, the entire printing operation is interrupted. Therefore, one cannot get an impression. Once you remove Pause. It will develop visibly and you will no longer see the canon mx490 offline Printer error message in Windows 10.